Baldwin& is looking for an Art Director in Raleigh, NC, USA. Not an regular Art Director but the kind of Art Director that makes other Art Directors question their Art Director-ness.
GOOD AGENCY SEEKS GOOD PERSON TO DO GOOD WORK
You: Always thinking. Mostly in pictures. Sometimes in words. You love craft, you know a great idea is everything and great execution is the other everything. And you probably hold the door for the person behind you.
Us: Senior-by-design thinkers and doers who give a damn—about the work and about each other.
We are senior by design. And not because of our years, but because we value grown-up thinking and people who can have real conversations about real things. Even when it’s hard.
We give back to the world we live in. Through the work we do, the causes we champion, the brands we partner with, the people we hire, and our general do-good-ness out in the world.
That’s us. Here’s you:
• You don’t know how not to make things—both in design and presentation, you are all over it.
• You get that strategy makes your work better, and you use it to inform killer art direction.
• You know how to show people what you’re thinking. TV? Social? Print? You can do ‘em all.
• You don’t just see people as their job titles, but you work equally well with writers, account peeps, and clients.
• You get it. You don’t need someone to tell you that your work needs to be on time, on target, and on budget. You already know.
• You can direct the hell out of a shoot.
• You know how to evaluate photographers and illustrators, and how to work with them to get the best work.
• You keep an eye on production and maintain creative standards along the way.
• You design more than ads—sometimes you make strategy look nice, too.
• You can crush a presentation to CDs and clients alike.
• You design in more than just “your” style.
• You read things, stay curious about the industry, and know what’s going to be the next TikTok.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/10086-baldwin-art-director
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Conceptual, Keynote
January 5, 2022 (Originally posted September 28, 2021)
Candidate must be an expert in visual creation software such as InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, and Keynote. Must also demonstrate excellent project management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines and ever-changing priorities. Must provide a creative portfolio.
3-6 years of work experience in advertising.
And now for some super-formal but totally important detail stuff you ought to know:
This is a full-time position with benefits, reporting to the Executive Creative Director, and it is located in Raleigh, NC. Moving and/or relocation expenses are negotiable. Work from home and work from work schedule will be flexible but residing in the Raleigh-Durham area is required.
If interested, please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please write “Art Director Resume Submission” in the email subject line. No phone calls at this time, please.
Baldwin& is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.