Studio Rodrigo is looking for an Intern Digital Design Intern in Brooklyn, NY, USA.
Studio Rodrigo (www.studiorodrigo.com) is a product strategy & design consultancy based in Brooklyn, NY.
For the past 10 years, we’ve helped companies launch digital products & services. Our clients include global companies like Spotify, Comcast/NBCU, and Adobe and start-up and independent companies like This American Life, Uprise Art, Redesign Health, and Fora Travel.
We work on digital products and services - web, iOS/Android, and TV UI - across a range of industries and enabling technologies.
At Rodrigo, you'll work directly with our studio of experienced designers. To get a sense of our work and what it’s like to work with us, check out:
About the role:
- 2-4 month full-time, paid internship in New York, NY
- get a real work experience
- opportunity to work on 2 design projects for either major brands or start-ups that will result in real portfolio-ready projects
- opportunity to work on 1 individually-directed project
- direct mentorship from Rodrigo founding partners
- exposure to NYC design community at Rodrigo-sponsored networking events
What we are looking for:
- Recent grads, juniors and seniors with previous work experience
- Working knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Keynote, Microsoft Office, and Adobe CS
- ready to dig in and start making some cool stuff
How to Apply
- Send a link to your portfolio and a brief email explaining your interest to email@example.com
- If it seems like a fit, we'll contact you to set up an interview
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/11615-studio-rodrigo-digital-design-intern
Under a year
March 8, 2023 (Originally posted April 18, 2022)
Budget Pay Range
$4,000 - $5,000 Monthly