The Future Forward is looking for a Senior Designer in Brooklyn, NY, USA.
We’re seeking a Senior Designer to create forward-thinking digital experiences. You bring a focus on brand identity design, websites, web apps, and digital products – obsessing over details with an eye for considered design. You're comfortable tackling all aspects of the design process, from concept to prototype to delivery, while working closely with project managers and directors to accomplish the project vision.
• Understand the project goals—learning the boundaries and opportunities—to arrive at forward-thinking experiences for our clients
• Design brand identities, websites, digital products, and a wide variety of other digital experiences
• Take ideas from concept to development-ready assets, employing sharp UI and UX thinking, art direction, and responsive design
• Evaluate and adapt designs based on feedback provided
• Work with a multi-disciplinary team in a collaborative environment to bring ideas to completion
• Work closely with producers/developers to encourage innovation and ensure the feasibility of the final output
• Proven experience (6+ years) shipping exceptional design work, with your role defined on the projects in your portfolio.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the capacity to distill complex information into thoughtful concepts, ideas, and designs.
• Experience working within cross-disciplinary teams.
• Ability to move swiftly to flesh out thoughts and ideas.
• Expert understanding of current industry tools (XD, Figma, AI, PS, AE, etc) with the ability to adapt to new technologies as needed.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/11638-the-future-forward-senior-designer
Adobe XD, Design, Digital, Figma, Humor, Type Design
June 22, 2022 (Originally posted April 21, 2022)
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Parental Leave
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits
- Home Office Stipend