Freelance UX/UI Designer. Tailored Pet Nutrition. Pittsburgh, PA, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
We're seeking a UX/UI designer to help optimize our DTC personalized dog food, treats, and wellness website – TailoredPet.com.
You’ll work to audit the current website and customer journey, provide recommendations, and ultimately create UX designs to help improve AOV & LTV for the brand. The team has prioritized 2 key areas for optimization to help achieve these objectives.
1. Evolve the homepage design to integrate Tailored’s full line of custom dog food, treats, and supplements for all your pup’s nutritional needs. Users will be given 2 pathways to buy – ‘shop’ or ‘take the quiz & build a bundle’.
2. Increase AOV and attachment rate through bundling options and cross-selling on the path to purchase.
Accessibility and responsive consideration are both design requirements. We require both desktop and mobile designs for this project.
Timing + Compensation
• This is a freelance, remote-work position.
• We are aiming to complete the work over 6 - 8 weeks beginning as soon as the designer is selected.
• 5+ years of experience in UX/UI design involving user flows. Experience with DTC site design on the Shopify Plus platform is a must.
• Experience with pet brands and/or quiz-related customized products is a definite plus.
• Experience with Recharge (or similar subscription platforms) is a plus.
We're a group of pet nutrition experts and pet parents who spent decades (centuries, in dog years) studying pet health and nutrition. Together, we set out to solve a problem: Every dog has their own unique wellness needs, but with so many overwhelming options in the pet food aisle all claiming to do different things for our dogs, it's difficult to find the one that checks all the boxes.
So Tailored® was born — a company that crafts health-first, custom food and treat recipes, delivers quickly to your door, and does all these things at a fair price.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/12045-tailored-pet-nutrition-ux-ui-designer
June 22, 2022
- Dog Friendly
- Work From Home
- Flexible Working Hours