Senior Graphic Designer. fable and mane. London, United Kingdom. BOOM! Nuff said.
- Three words to describe this job are Dynamic, Creative, Fun
- Our motto is Beauty begins at the roots
- This is a great opportunity because we are the fastest growing hair wellness brand in the world that brings indian wisdom to the west
- The ideal personality for this role is proactive, highly organised, great time management and communication skills, curious about beauty and wellness, loves vibrant colors
- You need to be well-equipped to handle print ready files, different market requirements, attention to detail is key
- You'd be working on packaging design, in store design, digital assets, e-mail newsletters and presentation designs
- The best way to describe our culture is vibrant, supportive, growing and a family!
- You'll love our office because its a creative persons dream! It is in the heart of marylebone, dog friendly and used to be an old horse stable with lots of open space
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/12274-fable-and-mane-senior-graphic-designer
Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Direction, Design, Packaging Design
August 6, 2022
- Dog Friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Fitness & Wellness
- Work From Home
- Great Bathrooms
- Sick Office Supplies
ABOUT FABLE AND MANE:
Fable & Mane is an innovative, dynamic and modern hair care brand. It is inspired by ancient Indian beauty secrets and uses performance-led, potent ingredients in all its formulas.
Born in April 2020 and created by two entrepreneurial siblings, Akash & Nikita Mehta, Fable & Mane has taken the beauty world by storm, revolutionising the hair care category to become one of the best selling brands in Sephora. Having recently launched in Cult Beauty, Boots, Douglas and with lots of new products in the pipeline, we are looking to grow our family.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a passionate and creative graphic designer to join our London-based team. Working closely with our Creative Director, you will be responsible for producing a large range of content such as packaging design, retail concepts and digital assets. You will bring to life our vibrant brand story across all touchpoints and platforms to build a cohesive visual brand identity globally.
Concept and artwork content for digital, social, e-commerce, in-store, OOH, print, product artwork packaging and marketing collateral (e.g. campaigns, trade presentations, brand brochures, product and packaging visualisation, gift boxes, POS, mock ups etc.)
Source and create beautiful, unique and inspiring content to help drive the brand across all its touchpoints through strong story-telling.
Execute on creative briefs for business and marketing objectives into ideas that are clear, visually exciting, and engaging within brand visual identity guidelines
Work towards various timelines in a fast-paced environment, while delivering creative that is accurate and consistent
Guard the brand maintaining global visual language across all channels and markets
Support the development of creative content (talent suggestions, mood boards, pre-shoot concepts, etc.)
Design innovation – constantly looking for new and improved ways to express the brand
ensure brand story, DNA and values are well communicated in the point of sale.
Understand the process of design for instore both of print materials or construction of product displays.
Organize production of assets and communicate well with in-house design team.
4 years minimum Graphic Design experience within an in-house, design, or agency setting
Current and fluent knowledge of key design software such as Adobe Creative Suite
Must have a strong creative eye for imagery, aesthetics and be able to build on what is working for the brand.
Experience developing product displays from concept to execution.
The proven ability to create visually enticing in store installations.
Solid forward planning, organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage a demanding and varied workload.
Knowledge of packaging artwork/repro/print/production/finishing processes
Drawing / Illustration and 3D rendering skills a plus.
Ability to take direction from Creative Directors and Marketing team and provide multiple solutions with limited direction.
Ability to prioritize with tight deadlines
Strong verbal and written communication.
BFA / BA in Graphic Design or other closely related field preferred.