Skydio is looking for a Senior Art Director / Associate Creative Director in California/Remote.
Skydio is the leading U.S. drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight. Skydio leverages breakthrough AI to create the world’s most intelligent flying machines for consumers, businesses, and government agencies. Founded in 2014, Skydio's team consists of experts in AI, robotics, cameras, and electric vehicles from top companies, research labs, and universities. With a strong focus on artificial intelligence and a commitment to delivering high-quality products and services, Skydio is dedicated to developing unrivaled, innovative solutions for drone programs worldwide.
In this highly collaborative role, you will be part of a quickly growing team that develops and implements creative across a broad spectrum of marketing and brand projects.
You will work closely with the Director of Brand & Marketing Design, while collaborating with copy, design, video, 3D and motion team members to bring the Skydio brand to life across multiple channels, including:
1. You have a track record of delivering stunning, effective brand and marketing design for B2B/B2C audiences. You have a strong portfolio that shows a diversity of experience.
2. Eight+ years of experience as a brand/marketing art director.
3. Ability to think strategically, generate big ideas, and execute creative with a high level of craft and attention to detail.
4. Ability to lead a project from concept to execution while taking direction from creative directors.
5. A simple, clean design aesthetic, excellent typographic skills, understanding of grid theory.
6. A strong design generalist who has experience ideating, conceptualizing, and executing design work across multiple areas including web, identity/brand, print, ads, events
Tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Figma
Bonus points for: Illustration
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/13096-skydio-senior-art-director-associate-creative-director
It's all about the work
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop
January 20, 2023 (Originally posted January 6, 2023)
Budget Pay Range
$150,000 - $175,000 Annually
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Stock Options
- Meals & Snacks
- Medical Benefits
- Home Office Stipend