dentsu creative is looking for an Art Director, Social in New York, LA or Miami (remote).
We’re looking for an Art Director, Social for our Subway client. You will join our Social Creative Lab team, and create boundary pushing social including evergreen social, reactive opportunities and larger campaigns that are social-first. This will be a mix of in-house and external productions. We're seeking a social-first Art Director, Social creative who understands that social first thinking doesn’t end in the channel. You'll work remotely but collaborate onsite in the Subway test kitchen in Miami with the rest of the creative team and the client, creating social creative.
If you love and have strong knowledge of college sports and sports in general, and have experience in making comedic work, you’ll thrive in this role. We’re looking for someone who is obsessed with pop culture, and has a personal interest in social networks, particularly TikTok, Twitter and Instagram. In your portfolio we want to see work that has tapped into pop culture, both large and small budget. Must have an Interest in and ability to manage high volume of work while maintaining a high level of craft and creativity.
• Executes creative concepts together with copy partner at the direction of the creative director
• Identifies creative thinking towards big ideas
• Presents big ideas to clients using a variety of techniques
• Visualizes concepts and interprets them into design
• 2-5 years of agency experience
• Experience with projects across all media, print, interactive, web, etc.
• Must be proficient with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/13249-dentsu-creative-art-director-social
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Art Direction
March 16, 2023 (Originally posted February 13, 2023)
Budget Pay Range
$70,000 - $90,000 Annually