John McNeil Studio is looking for a Senior Copywriter in Berkeley.
John McNeil Studio is a creative marketing company made up of a collection of diverse skill sets: strategists, writers, designers, filmmakers, technologists, and photographers who help brands reinvent themselves through digital transformation. We are founded in aesthetics but also in utility and we make things that make brands thrive.
Every project we take on represents an opportunity to build a brand, whether it’s a global campaign theme or an online banner. We are looking for a phenomenal writer who can deliver sound strategic thinking and powerful creative content.
• Create compelling and effective advertising campaigns for all mediums: digital, print, video, experiential, etc.
• Write tight, provocative headlines and copy.
• Present creative concepts to internal teams, creative leadership and clients.
• Bring a positive, inquisitive attitude to every assignment, that reflects a passion for building brands and pride in your abilities as a creative thinker.
• Collaborate with copywriters, designers, art directors, strategists, project managers, producers and programmers to produce great work.
• 4+ years of proven agency experience.
• Excellent writing and storytelling skills: the ability to develop and drive ideas that inspire clients and creative teams.
• Experienced and comfortable presenting to senior leaders and clients.
• Strong portfolio that shows good solid campaign work—in multiple media.
• Self-starter with a strong worth ethic: willing to work hard, collaborate with colleagues and look for ways to solve challenges.
• Can work effectively with both remote and onsite teams.
• Can keep up well with agency pace and meet deadlines.
This is a full-time position which offers a competitive benefits package including healthcare, FSA and 401k+ match. Location is onsite full-time in our Berkeley studio.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/13340-john-mcneil-studio-senior-copywriter
Conceptual, Content, Content Writing, Copywriting, Creative Strategy, Scripting
March 10, 2023 (Originally posted March 9, 2023)
Budget Pay Range
$85,000 - $100,000 Annually
- Retirement Plan
- Meals & Snacks
- Medical Benefits
- Great Bathrooms
- Sick Office Supplies