If we were bragging we'd say, “Come join a growing and hungry agency with national clients and sunshine" but bragging isn't our thing, so we'll just say, “Spark in Tampa, FL, USA is hiring a Creative Director (AD)."
- Three words to describe this job are ideas, execution, leadership
- Our motto is All In, All Together, Always Forward
- This is a great opportunity because you'll lead teams and clients to great marketing and advertising solutions.
- The ideal personality for this role is collaborative, driven and humble
- You need to be well-equipped to handle multi-disciplinary teams, inspiring great work, client collaboration
- You'd be working on VISIT FLORIDA, Dave & Busters and PetSmart Charities among other advertising/marketing client efforts.
- The best way to describe our culture is greatness doesn't happen alone.
- You'll love our office because everyone is driven to do great work, but we have no tolerance for egos.
- The best part about living here is you live where others vacation.
- You'll definitely hate this job if you don't have a desire to push our clients to say "yes" to more new ideas and work within a team atmosphere to make the impossible happen.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7363-spark-creative-director-ad
Art Direction, Conceptual, Design, Experiential, Management of Teams 1-10, Social, Studio
September 7, 2021 (Originally posted August 25, 2020)
- Retirement Plan
- Parental Leave
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits
We'd ideally like a candidate who is based in Tampa, but we are open to doing remote-working if any candidates would prefer to stay in their current market. We have clients across the country and a second office in San Diego. This role will primarily be working with the Tampa team, but we are open to creating accommodations for working offsite with the team.