Freelance Associate Creative Director/Art. Clorox. Oakland, CA, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
Electro Creative Workshop is the in-house agency inside The Clorox Company. Electro is looking for an Associate Creative Director/Art Director to work remotely with the creative team based in Oakland, California on our VMS brands (vitamins, minerals & supplements).
• Oversee day to day creation of digital content from start to finish (hands on experience a must)
• Set vision for photoshoots and shoot oversight
• Provide direction and feedback to team of designers
• Partner with ACD/Writer
• Sell through to brand team
Social Media Oversight & Creation: You’ll set vision for the posts, shoot your own quick images and videos when needed and provide direction to designers. Content is created daily. You’ll play a lead role helping us develop and maintain each brands’ visual/verbal voice, personality, and overall consistency in social and other digital platforms.
Organizational: Manage workflow according to schedules and timelines.
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required:
• BA/BFA Degree or equivalent training in graphic design, advertising and
• 7-10 years experience creating cohesive brand experiences, digital content with an emphasis on social media, and production oversight in-house or agency
• Strong concepting & storytelling skills
• Able to provide direction and feedback
• A range of social media experience including a variety of platforms and types of posts
• A portfolio showcasing original, creative work
• Expertise in Adobe CS
• An impeccable eye for brand standards, design aesthetics, and quality
• Photoshoot vision and oversight
• Video vision and oversight
Nice to have:
• Photography, animation, and video skills (creating stills and short videos/GIFs)
• Experience in the Health & Wellness space.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8307-clorox-associate-creative-director-art
Art Direction, Conceptual, Content, Creative Direction, Design, Digital, Social
February 26, 2021
- Work From Home