O&H is looking for a Designer in Dallas, Texas, USA.
O&H is looking to add a junior designer (up to 3 years of professional experience) to our growing team. We’re looking for an individual who is big on conceptual ideas, is strong in execution and is comfortable working across multiple mediums.
In this role, you’ll be asked to collaborate closely with other designers, writers, production artists, account executives and our digital development partners to solve challenging problems for a variety of clients across different industries.
You’ll be contributing to a wide range of assignments, such as brand identities, websites, advertising campaigns, environmental design, packaging, brochures, and the occasional holiday card.
O&H is a full-service, independent creative agency that helps brands in all shapes and sizes tell their unique stories, developing award-winning work that drives businesses forward – and we’re looking for a talented designer that wants to join our team.
• Ability to understand creative briefs and work towards solving business problems
• Ability to problem-solve, think creatively and generate concepts and designs in a deadline-oriented environment
• Capable of working closely and collaboratively with a team, as well as independently
• Comfortable presenting concepts and designs in an understandable and persuasive way
• Able to receive constructive creative criticism
• Up to three years of professional experience in a similar capacity
• Online portfolio with relevant examples of branding and digital work
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, working knowledge of Figma/InVision
• BA (or equivalent) degree in graphic design is desired
• Employer-paid medical & dental insurance
• Employer-funded retirement benefits
• Annual bonuses, as applicable
• 3 weeks paid vacation
• Employer-paid maternity leave
Email portfolio to email@example.com
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9198-o-h-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Conceptual, Design, Figma
September 7, 2021 (Originally posted June 21, 2021)
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Working Hours
- Medical Benefits