Designer. consensys. Remote. BOOM! Nuff said.
At ConsenSys we have a vision of a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being are accessible to every person and organization. We believe Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across the web.
ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web.
As a designer at ConsenSys, you will have the unique opportunity to define the organization’s visual and verbal expression in relation to our maturing ecosystem. As a designer in the blockchain space, you will be privy to cutting edge products and be on the front lines of communication. We are looking for a designer with experience building brands. The ideal candidate should feel comfortable evolving our visual language and have a willingness to experiment and innovate.
• Experience working within and evolving established brands
• Experience designing for digital brands
• Strong understanding of Typography, grids and layout design
• Experience designing across mediums
• Experience designing for social channels
• Ability to assess content, identify hierarchy and key concepts to visualize
• Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of designers, developers,
content strategists, engineers, and product managers
• Design decisions are based on strategy/research
• Willingness to experiment and innovate and is on track with the latest trends
• Curiosity, open-mindedness, and a positive, can-do attitude
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9467-consensys-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Brand Strategy, Conceptual, Creative Direction, Experience Design, Figma, Information Architecture, Marketing Strategy, Mixed Media, Type Design
July 27, 2021 (Originally posted July 21, 2021)
- Generous Vacation
- Parental Leave
- Stock Options
- Work From Home
- Flexible Working Hours
- Medical Benefits