If we were bragging we'd say, “Come join one of the most design-articulate firms and create industry-leading brand identity systems with access to a diverse range of clients and elite industry experts" but bragging isn't our thing, so we'll just say, “Godfrey Dadich in San Francisco, CA, USA is hiring a Senior Brand Designer."
This role is open to candidates based out of both New York City and San Francisco.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Developing simple and elegant approaches to complex design problems that keep client goals, audience, business needs, and strategy in consideration.
- Translating brand strategy into innovative visual storytelling and intuitive design solutions.
- Working in lockstep with creative leadership, collaborating with a team of designers, copywriters, account managers, and strategists to refine and elevate design proposals, recommendations, and solutions.
- Working through all phases of the brand identity process—ideation to execution.
- Working across multiple projects, maintaining a focused awareness for individual approaches and varied timelines.
- 6+ years designing experiences across multiple platforms.
- Strong knowledge of scaleable identity systems, well-developed skills in ideation and execution, and a world-class portfolio to back it up.
- Highly collaborative and resourceful with excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to articulate, annotate, and present the logic underlying proposed designs.
- Recognizes the importance of “the idea”—connecting design and strategy.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite and interest in learning newly-emerging design tools.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to delegate to junior designers, manage projects in conjunction with the project manager, work under pressure and on tight deadlines, be mindful of project scopes and budget.
- Motion design is a strong plus.
- Experience with digital design is a plus.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9500-godfrey-dadich-senior-brand-designer
Brand Strategy, Design, Design Strategy, Digital, Motion
July 23, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Parental Leave
- Meals & Snacks
- Medical Benefits
Godfrey Dadich is an organization dedicated to ideas, process, and vision. But we know that true success comes from people. We’re always looking for new collaborators who believe optimism is a strategy for making a better future, and we recognize that great stories come from people with all manner of backgrounds and experiences. We’re committed to building a more diverse and inclusive team; we value different points of view and welcome unconventional paths. If your experience doesn’t entirely conform to the qualifications listed above, please apply with a cover letter to let us know how you believe you can bring your unique skills to the team.
Apply directly through our website here: http://careers.godfreydadich.com/apply/Abv9lyCjuj/Senior-Brand-Designer