Freelance Digital Designer. Thinkful. Remote. BOOM! Nuff said.
We are looking for a Digital Designer with a minimum of 3 years experience. Ideally, you’re comfortable working consistently across platforms including deck design, landing pages, and branding. In addition, you’re obsessed with layouts and organization and can follow design systems and brand guides easily. You know what it means to be scrappy and can move projects from dream to reality with technical skill and competence. You can take feedback and expand on it + know how to present multiple options for review.
As a Digital Designer, you’ll work closely with the Art Director and collaborate with members of the marketing team to design a variety of growth-focused assets across both Thinkful and Chegg.
This role is remote but only open to candidates in the U.S.
• Plan and design concepts across multiple digital platforms
• Work seamlessly across mobile, tablet, and desktop layouts when designing landing pages
• Can spin up a deck design in a few hours
• Create mission-driven and user-focused designs that drives results
• Participate in campaign planning, gathering student insights, testing concepts and exploring design and messaging solutions
• Collaborate with stakeholders to balance design needs across internal teams
• Pitch new ideas and projects that build on our brand goals
• 3-5 years of experience in digital design or a similar role
• A portfolio of related works that shows clear visual expertise and deck design examples
• Strong understanding of typography, color fundamentals, and layout design
• Experience executing on corporate identities and brand guidelines
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Figma
• Effectively able to manage task priorities and asset delivery
• A team player that is ambitious, positive, and open to feedback
Applicants not accepted from the following states - CA, OR, WA, MA & NJ
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9509-thinkful-digital-designer
Design, Information Architecture, Keynote, PowerPoint
July 26, 2021
- Work From Home