You're probably not one to take a job just to make your friends jealous, but in case you are, Mereride is hiring a Freelance Freelance Brand Designer in San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Three words to describe this job are inventive, daring, refined
- Our motto is ready for revelry
- This is a great opportunity because you'll be defining an exciting new DTC brand in mens health from ground zero. We're tackling a formerly-taboo subject because its 2021, duh
- The ideal personality for this role is creative, calculated, culturally-aware, and incredibly curious
- You need to be well-equipped to handle some vagueness for sure, but a creative mind should be able to target in on the keys to this brand and execute against a hefty brief
- You'd be working on defining a wholly new challenger brand in a relatively untapped vertical
- The best way to describe our culture is a serious startup : we're funded, hungry, but also working in an arena ripe for creativity and exploration. Let your inner designer out.
- You'll love our office because the view
- The best part about living here is the fog
- You'll definitely hate this job if you're not interested in game-changing brand design campaign to add to your portfolio
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9515-mereride-freelance-brand-designer
Under a year
Adobe Illustrator, Brand Strategy, Digital Photography, Figma, Type Design
July 27, 2021
- Work From Home
We're looking to build a wholly new brands in mens health arena. This is a brand targeted specifically at gay men (though there the addressable market would absolutely include all types of men later). We have a name, product samples are in process, and we're looking for someone who can help us define the visuals of a brand. Any applicant will be given a detailed brief on the consumer problem, the proposed solution, the product, and, critically, why we need to develop a new standard in branding for this particular pain point in mens health. The brand name should clearly resonate with any designer and it matches the purpose of the product. We have clear art direction, but will absolutely need someone with an eye for graphic design, typography, packaging design, and general art / creative direction as we take the brief and make the brand come alive with logo, fonts, and our first visuals.