Modicum is looking for a Visual Designer in New York, NY, USA.
Modicum is looking for a multi-faceted, collaborative, NYC-based Visual Designer to join our Samsung team. In this role, you will execute your teammates’ ideas and contribute creative thinking on everything from social media ads to layouts for digital and print to marketing pitches for companies like Samsung, Blue Shield of California, Nationwide and Dell. This opportunity is right for you if you’ve got 5+ years of experience and want to get your hands dirty on the day-to-day execution of projects, contribute to the larger client relationship, and grow your talent (while learning some new skills along the way). All in all, we’re looking for someone who is highly collaborative and likes getting stuff done while trying new things, sharing whatever ideas come to mind, and won’t shy away from a challenge.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We’re design nerds, not design snobs. As an independent digital-first creative agency, we have the freedom to shed the bureaucracy and dive head first into making awesome stuff for all kinds of clients, including Google, Samsung, YouTube, HSS, and a ton of startups and younger brands. At Modicum, we’ve built a diverse, ego-free roster and we believe in letting our team work how they work best—flexible, hybrid scheduling, direct access to clients, and a focus on nurturing rather than pigeonholing talent. We build genuine relationships at work, giving everyone a voice and embrace true work-life balance with predictable hours and PTO that’s actually O.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9522-modicum-visual-designer
July 27, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Work From Home
- Flexible Working Hours
- Medical Benefits
WHAT IT TAKES
* At least 5 years of professional design experience
* A robust portfolio featuring a range of diverse projects and conceptual work
* A user-centric design approach
* Strong communication skills and ability to articulate and defend design choices
* Expertise in Creative Suite applications, data visualization, and infographics
* Knowledge of Keynote, PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Sketch
* Familiarity with UI/UX design
* Ability to commute into our NY office when it reopens
PAY & PERKS
* You’ll get the things you need, plus the balance you want:
* Competitive base salary with an annual bonus
* Health, Dental, Vision, and Flexible Spending Account
* 401K and pre-tax commuter benefits
* Short- and long-term disability and life insurance
* Discount program for everything from personal cell phone to arts and travel
* Hybrid schedule including Summer Fridays
Modicum celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive employee experience for all. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We firmly believe the more inclusive we are, the better our team and work will be.
To learn more, visit modicum.agency or check us out on Behance at behance.net/modicum