Adobe is looking for a Freelance Sr Visual Content Designer in San Francisco, CA, USA.
Are you passionate about designing content experiences that have immediate impact for almost a billion users? People around the world learn how to use Acrobat products through instructional videos, images, and articles. Adobe is going beyond these traditional learning methods, integrating next-generation learning directly into desktop, mobile, and web products.
The Learn and First Mile team is looking for a strategic and holistic thinker to design inspiring orientation and instructional content, primarily for Acrobat. Join our fast-growing and hardworking team, and work with us to redefine how our customers learn. If you are a strategic problem solver who thrives on being “in the pixels,” we want to meet you!
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON
- Creating scalable design systems, guidelines, and workflows that allow our partner teams and external vendors to deliver content at scale
- Building forward-thinking learning experiences that help people learn how to use the Document Cloud suite of apps and adapt to new features
- Developing orientation and instructional content, in collaboration with industry-leading instructors, content strategists, and product teams
- Closely observing and participating in user research, discovering how creatives pick up and adopt Adobe’s tools and iterating to construct more effective and engaging learn experiences
- Motivating people to keep growing and explore new skills through inspiring instructional experiences
*The full job description is included in the below job post link.
This is a 4-month, full time contract with potential to extend.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9523-adobe-sr-visual-content-designer
2D Graphics, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Content, Design, Experience Design, Learning Experience Design
July 28, 2021
- Work From Home
ABOUT ADOBE DESIGN
Adobe Design creates tools that amplify the world’s ability to create and communicate. We’re a global team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe’s three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.