Weber Shandwick is looking for a Senior Copywriter in Baltimore, MD, USA.
Weber Shandwick in Baltimore is seeking a creative, passionate and diverse thinker to join us as a Senior Copywriter. We build brands, move needles and produce Emmy award-winning work for some of the area's most well-known organizations in a wide range of industries, including healthcare, energy, transportation and technology.
We're looking for well-rounded, immersive creators who can adapt to any platform or media to tell a great story. If there's a medium that gets people engaged in our brands' stories, we're on it.
* Help drive overall creative direction.
* Craft overall campaign messaging direction, maintaining consistency.
* Write short- and long-form copy including concept manifesto, emails, direct response, digital/social copy, audio and video scripts, pitch documents and a range of campaign material.
* Play a lead role in video and audio production.
* Adhere to multiple brand voices, often on the same day.
* Take direction and work collaboratively with colleagues across teams.
* Help develop long-term creative plans and recommendations for client objectives.
* Join client meetings, brainstorms and planning sessions for ongoing projects.
* Present your work comfortably and confidently in client and new business pitches.
* 5+ years of copywriting experience in a related agency, department or industry (advertising, digital, social media, publishing/content or public relations).
* An impressive portfolio that shows your diversity of writing skillsets.
* Be curious, self-motivated, hard-working, well-organized, thick-skinned and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables.
Will definitely consider candidates in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9866-weber-shandwick-senior-copywriter
It's all about the work
Broadcast, Copywriting, Digital, Interactive, New Business, Radio, Social
September 7, 2021