Pocket Made is looking for a Visual Designer in San Francisco, CA, USA.
Your background includes a strong foundation in design research, user experience design, and visual design. You have a strong understanding that interactive projects are living, breathing things and you plan for ever changing content in your layouts in a fashion that always maintains the integrity of your designs. You embrace new tools and methods, but you don’t shy away from the old staples like Photoshop, Illustrator, After-Effects, and Sketch. You’re the type of person who is always learning new ways to solve old problems and you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty.
• Work with the design, account and technology teams to deliver on project needs.
• Have a strong understanding of different platforms such as Shopify, Wordpress, BigCommerce, MailChimp, ect and be adept at leaning how to design for new platforms as you encounter them.
• Have a strong foundation in UI/UX, Interactive Design, as well as Branding and Packaging Design.
• Ensure deliverables are at the highest quality.
• Collaborate with the technical department and always seek new ways to bring the design and tech teams closer together.
5+ years of design experience in a high-paced design agency or corporation.
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience in design and related studies.
Proven organizational, presentation and communication skills.
2D design software, interactive design, visual design and branding, 3D basic animation is a plus. Creative coding knowledge and rapid interactive design prototyping / development tools are a very big plus.
Job Post Linkhttps://www.workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9871-pocket-made-visual-designer
2D Graphics, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Brand Strategy, Design, Digital, E-Commerce, Experience Design, Illustration, Print, Sketch
September 7, 2021
- Dog Friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Work From Home
- Flexible Working Hours