Here's the deal: Spectacle Strategy is looking for a Senior Designer/Art Director to build an in-house creative team in our Austin, TX, USA office. Come join the agency for change agents and make something f*cking awesome happen.
WHO WE ARE
Spectacle, a fast-growing brand strategy agency with offices in Denver and Austin, is looking to expand our in-house capabilities by hiring a Senior Designer/Art Director.
When we started in 2017, we set out to create the agency we always wanted to work for, but could never find. We’re looking for a talented designer who shares that same dream; one who’s cut their teeth at a top-notch agency, but is ready to take the next step in their career leading their own in-house creative team.
Spectacle has a hybrid in-office/WFH model, with headquarters in Denver and Austin. Strong preference will be given to candidates in the greater Austin area available for in-person collaboration when needed.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Branding projects at Spectacle are multidimensional and almost always include a strategy and design component, so you’ll work arm in arm with our brand strategists, leading the creative services team to build cohesive brand identity systems and extend that visual language across mediums.
● Craft visual stories and build brands through compelling design systems inclusive of logo, type, color palette, illustration/iconography, photography styling, etc.
● Serve as the go-to design resource across multiple client engagements and new business pitches, and have the opportunity to build your in-house team, turning the creative vision into reality
● Act as a player-coach, flexing between strategic thinking and hands-on execution to deliver exceptional work while shaping processes and capabilities on the creative side of the business
● Elevate the creativity and visual language of Spectacle’s internal marketing efforts, across newsletters, our website, blog, social media and thought leadership content
● Assist in the development efforts of new business materials, such as proposals, pitch presentations, capabilities decks and case studies
● Collaborate with brand strategists and leadership team to successfully scale our design department & capabilities
Job Post Linkhttps://human.workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9891-spectacle-strategy-senior-designer-art-director
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Art Direction, Brand Strategy, Figma, iOS, Management of Teams 1-10, Sketching, Webflow
September 8, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Dog Friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Fitness & Wellness
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits
BENEFITS: Spectacle offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k program, generous annual vacation days plus a 10-day winter break, flexible office/WFH policy, and other fun perks to full-time employees.
TRAVEL: Must be willing to travel for client presentations, pitches, or workshops (after lifting of current restrictions.) Approximately 25% travel is required.